Rusudan Karkadze Georgia As a teacher, I like sharing experiences with my students and fellow teachers I am an English language mentor teacher, teacher trainer, online facilitator (teacher,trainer,facilitator) This is my country : Georgia It is me Why I am here is quite simple …. My professional story started at my elementary school where I was impressed by my English teacher and made my mind to become a teacher. Years passed and my decision was so firm and her influence was so great on me that I took teaching as my major and favorite profession and I am pretty sure I will be doing the same till the end of my life .. I am from Georgia, not a state of America , but a small country , located at the crossroads of Western Asia and Eastern Europe. I was this year’s FTEA finalist cause I proved that as an educator I can make changes in my community, to help my fellow colleagues, to teach my students the best possible and to broaden my horizons so that I can grab all the innovative methods and teaching approaches to implement in my teaching in my home country. P.s. love yr sessions so much and I will try to implement provided web 2.0 tools in all my lessons and training sessions

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar